Your vehicle windshield is much more than a piece of glass
It is a vital part of your cars safety equipment, engineered for strength and visibility. Poor quality glass, improper adhesive selection, or a hurried replacement process can cause problems, such as: air whistles, water leaks, distorted vision. To help avoid these problems, we recommend that you use only certified professionals with the proper credentials to do repairs/installation jobs.
Faulty Windshield Installation Video
All windshields are tinted
Properly done windshield replacement involves a multi-step process and use of recommended adhesive systems. A quality windshield installation usually takes between 60 – 90 minutes and involves multiple steps. It is important to note that ”safe drive away time” is determined and controlled by the adhesive manufacturer's specifications for cure time.
Lake Auto Glass, Inc is a AGRSS/AGSC certify company and has pass the third party audit and validation for windshield replacement installation processes with total compliance to standard and safety.
At Lake Auto Glass we repair and replace all kinds of windshields for domestic and foreign Cars, Auto, Truck, Suv’s, Minivan and Sports vehicles using the OEM and OEM-equivalent products, latest auto glass technology and tools.
- Quality auto glass service, quick turnaround and outstanding customers satisfaction you can expect from Lake Auto Glass
- All automotive windshields used by Lake Auto Glass Inc glass meets or exceeds, AGSC, OEM, OEM-equivalent and all government standards.
- We use DOW Advanced-Cure Adhesives BETASEAL™ 0˚ne™ and BETASEAL™ Express One hour minimum drive-away time in temperatures as low as 0˚F (-17.8˚C)
- Safety first. Enjoy the peace of mind,knowing that your vehicle windshield replacement will be carried out by an AGRSS/AGSC certify company
- All windshield replacement are warranty against leakage and defects for life as long as the present owner continues to own or lease this vehicle. See warranty exclusions.
How much does a replacement windshield cost?
Replacement windshield cost depends on the make and model of your vehicle a single model of Auto, Car, Minivan, Van, SUV or Truck have number of windshields with different options such as acoustic, heated wiper area, Electrochromic rear view mirror rain sensor, lane departure, heads up display, smart city break and etc
To find out price of a replacement windshield costs for your vehicle, use the price quote request or call us 1-800-790-0750